A long over due THANK YOU to the beautiful Chicago Girl Megan Welsh’s, The Thread Affect for nominating me for both One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blog Awards! Wow a double whammy for the both of us! As an avid reader of Megan’s, The Thread Affect Blog, I am very gratuitous of your nomination, support and your love for my blog as well.
Seven Things About My Self:
- 1. Bit of a psychic with a strong 6th sense for other people’s emotions.
- 2. I used to stutter/block mildly and no longer since I was about 20 years old.
- 3. Pug Fanatic, Pug fur Children for life!
- 4. I’m not a social butterfly.
- 5. I’ve always wished I was an Actress, Homicide Investigator, Photographer and Psychologist.
- 6. I speak elementary Korean, spoke fluently long ago. 😦
- 7. Living abroad in Europe for life would be a dream come true with Washington State 2nd.
15 Bloggers I Love Reading Everyday: (in no particular order)
- 1. Journey 21, for his sense of mens fashion.
- 2. Deco Fairy, for all her whimsical desires I want.
- 3. Polaroids On Sidewalks, for their teams inspiring street style.
- 4. Life Ways, newly found blogger whose Keen grey eye is awe-inspiring in similarity.
- 5. Freddie&Cinnamon, for their journey and admiration in following their dreams.
- 6. Thrifty Kirsty, a DIY genius.
- 7. Eclectic Living Home, for her desirable homes and art inspirations.
- 8. Nette Nestea, Norwegian Beauty whose lifestyle is admiring.
- 9. Bad Fads, for her wit that keeps me laughing through her “Donts” in fashion.
- 10. One Street Shy, a wonderful writer whose personal journey mingles the world.
- 11. Restaurant Bastards, whose rants about work keeps me chuckling.
- 12. Adventures of Supercheyne, an amazing artist whose a genius with a table.
- 13. Petra’s 365 photographs, for her avid love for photography.
- 14. Photo Stream, traveler whose soul seeking adventures captured through his lens
- 15. Wild Darts, keeping us informed with high fashion and prolific profiles.
The Award Rules:
I’ve followed the rules, thanking the person who nominated me, sharing seven things to my readers about myself, nominating up to 15 other bloggers who I’ve adored or newly adore, (I could of have kept going…wink) and leaving comments on each of their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.