Normally I don’t post 2 entries in 1 day but, I have just received wonderful news that I have been nominated, yet again, for the One Lovely Blog Award by Sandra @ http://sandrafyianderson.com. Wow! I am one lucky Blogger as being recognised by a reader who enjoys viewing and reading my blog. I thank you so much Sandra and I hope to continue to inspire you and full-fill your blogging enjoyment.
Life hasn’t been easy since my roll-over car accident on May 20th, 2012. Through all the pain, trauma and suffering my only solace has been photography (both the photographer and model) writing and enjoying others Bloggers posts. Blogging has been the only thing keeping me sane and feeling like I’m doing something worthwhile with my life as I live here in Sicily.
I’ve been at the computer way too long and so I promise to return and follow the rules of the awards nomination as they are to be followed.
7 more things about myself: Added August 10th, 2012
1. I wish I knew how the galaxies, earth, life in general began and how it ends, not the meaning of it. I’ve come to my own conclusions about their meanings.
2. I have a hard time making the simplest decisions. Important ones are easily deciphered.
3. Hot Asian noodles with a poached egg, tofu and onions are a must!
4. The English Patient, Legends of the Fall and Houseboat are my favorite movies of all time!
5. Crosswords used to be fun!
6. I miss thrifting soooooooo much!
7. Hold a green belt certificate in Tae-Kwon-Do. Hated the sparring so I quit!