Falling, OOTD

Fall is my favorite time of the year! I love the colors, the layers, the cooler weather and falling leaves! With the arrival of my new ankle boots the other day, I’d why would I wait?

• Forever 21, Crimson Chiffon Blouse
  • Forever 21, Navy&Cream Striped Bandaged Skirt
  • Michael Kors, Zippered Suede and Gold Sandals
  • Kate Spade, Purse
  • Zara, Cream Sweater Cardigan
  • Mattys, Curtis Ankle Suede and Leather Buckle Boots
  • Anne Klein, Faux Bone Watch
  • H&M, Bracelet
  • Michael Kors, Chain Necklace
  • Lancome, Rouge in Love Lip color-322M

Advertisements

38 thoughts on “Falling, OOTD

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thank you Gian! Glad to have a Style advisor commenting! Hope you checked out my new post tonight as a Sugarlips Fashion Blogger Contributor. 🙂

1. harulawordsthatserve says:

I love the photos and I also want to appreciate what you wrote to introduce them. I love the autumn too, especially the colours, and collect and press leaves for crafts. You’ve also reminded me it’s nearly time to get my boots for the season as the nights draw in, last year’s have been worn thin…

• Jeni Johnson says:

wow, thank you so much for the seep seeded comment. Thats very very rare and I appreciated the time it took for you to share your love for Fall.it cant get here any sooner. 🙂

2. chloescravings says:

This outfit is VERY jcrew which I love, and then when you take the heels off and add the boots… It completely changes it! It’s amazing how just by changing one item, can create a totally different outfit!

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thanks sweets! J-crew huh? I wouldn’t know. I’ve only owned 4 things from J-Crew, ! of which I still have, a crinckle-like silk grey top that I still love 2 years later…

• chloescravings says:

Isnt that the best? Just wore a shirt the other day that I bought about three years ago, and it is still trending so that’s amazing!

• Jeni Johnson says:

I think its important to keep mostly staples in the closest that continue to stay on trend especially for those on a budget. Ive never really follow a trend just kinda buy things that I see fit. But regrettably, Im not a closet hoarder, Ive given up way too much when I wish I hadn’t. Maybe because I bought things I didn’t really like but only because they were cheap? HMMM, Im still figuring that out. How do you decide when to rid of stuff or do you not?

• chloescravings says:

It’s actually hilarious that you say that because I was just shopping with my boyfriend today and he was making fun of me because whenever I see a sign that says “sale” or “50 percent off” I automatically take advantage of it, even if I don’t particularly NEED the cheap items that I’m about to purchase. There’s just something about purchasing something worthwhile for a low low price. It’s very relieving and nice to know that you’re gonna go home and put something new in your closet. Some may call this a shopping addiction!? Haha! But, whenever there are things to get rid of, I do have a hard time giving them up, because I think I’m going to “need” it or them for a certain outfit in the future, when really 6 months go by and it’s sitting in the back of my closet with cobwebs and dust on it. So, I encourage you to keep searching through your closet and realize what you don’t need, or let go of something that may just be worn out, and realize that you’ll come across another deal or sale and can add more things! Out with the old, in with the new!

Xoxo,
        Chloe

3. chloescravings says:

Yay loving you’re new boots with this outfit it’s so cute. The red shirt gives the boots a pop that I LOVE! You look amazing!

Xoxo
    Chloe

4. mrsbriano says:

So cute Jen I love that bag…need it. The outfit and Michael Kors sandals are so cute. You are making me wish for fall…I love layers and boots omg can’t wait to wear boots. Love your last flirty pic you are so beautiful 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says:

Yay boots and hopefully SD will have close to a what an actual winter feels like. Last year it was just really cold at night! Almost freezing, right? BTW- You are the sweetest beautiful MrsBriano!

5. 2 Rivers Photos says:

Great outfit… if I had a preference I would say the sandals is the better of the two looks. An opinion of someone that doesn’t know fashion 🙂

6. thecoastalcousins says:

I love this outfit, and the photography is awesome! Just took a quick tour through your blog – I love it! you have such a unique perspective. Thanks for liking our posts!

xox, Morgan

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thank you, I thought the same about your blog, what a neat concept for blogging! 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thanks! Ive finally been able to wear them since the “accident” but the right is still just about too tight! 😦

Comments are closed.