Fawn Day, OOTD

Had a wonderful day touring Agrigento Saturday. It was well worth the 2 hour drive! Although my shoes weren’t very conducive to the earthly grounds,they held up very well! I really wanted to use my new grey suede purse but didn’t have anything grey appropriate for the weather. So instead, I wore jeans with a grey undertone to help mesh colors. I think it worked, right?

Anyway, I’ll be posting a gallery of photos of the historical ruins tour tomorrow!

Advertisements

45 thoughts on “Fawn Day, OOTD

1. Modmissy says:

You look fabulous. Of course I notice the very cool ‘natural’ tree archway. Great locale for a photo shoot.

• Jeni Johnson says:

TY, the rest of the archeological park was amazing in which I hope you’ll see in the next post….I feel very fortunate to feel inspired by this Island. 🙂

2. thethreadaffect says:

You look gorgeous! I’ve been crushing on white blazers and you totally pull it off! Get it girl! 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thanks Kate! 😦 it’s the photo lighting….I’d never pair a cream tank with a white blazer. Its actually a cream blazer of cotton material, very comfy!

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thanks he’s adorable isn’t he? Why do I feel so old now. LOL! I think i said that on one of your posts. Blazers are for all ages! 🙂 RIGHT?

• Jeni Johnson says:

TY, loved you last post how inspiring is that little girl! My niece at the age of 5 knew exactly what she wanted to wear and wore it well. Having style either must be natural and learned early on or people learn to style themselves, unnaturally. Hmmm. I’m pondering this thought. 🙂 anyhow thanks for the comment. I’m always looking forward to your posts!

3. heelsmypassion says:

lovely outfit it worked fine! really nice sunnies also they r flattering your face shape! and don’t worry about colors you should wear whatever makes you feel good no matter what, and you will shine for sure 😉

4. suziegaffney says:

I absolutely love this outfit !! I am obsessed with white blazers and you wear this one so well! These pics look like a magazine ad. As soon as I saw the word sparkle I had to click on your link…love anything with a shine 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says:

Hehehehehe, the blazer is cream along with the tank. I’m sorry if your obsession for white blazers disappointed. 🙂 how about we come up with a color – crehite. Cream/white.

• suziegaffney says:

My love extends to cream as well! I actually look terrible in pure white so I always look toward a warmer version. But I think crehite might just be the perfect new color!

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thank you! I was feeling festive almost wore pink Zara shorts. The blazer is 100% cotton and totally soft. The weather went from cloudy to sprinkles to sunny back to cloudy then rain and so on and so on… 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thank you! It’s my 1st official leather suede made in Italy branded bag! I bought that day of my Sugar Rush post. 🙂 I’m still saving for that LV purse for when we go to Milan though…..

5. Melissa Hunsaker says:

Absolutely love this gorgeous outfit! I love the pic of you in the walkway smiling. It shows everything beautifully! The jeans and suede purse are my favorite!

• Jeni Johnson says:

TY! It’s so soft and smells like animal. 😦 What we do for fashion Mel! That trail led us through almond tress on one side and catacombs on the other…..

• Jeni Johnson says:

TY, What do you feel about grey for clothing? I have one grey top. HMMMMmmmm.

Comments are closed.