Orange You Glad? I am! OOTD

Ahhhhhh, great timing! I have a weekend getaway/retreat planned tomorrow through Sunday. I’m feeling so sunny about it, I thought I’d share this OOTPD. (previous)

Also, good news from the orthopaedic surgeon today, I don’t need surgery but I do have a few mild herniated discs C5-C6-C7 and complete reversal of cervical lordosis. I’ll let you google that….

I just need some physical therapy, more meds and I should be as good as new. Hopefully soon!

If you are just following along, you can read about what happened to us here…….https://jentendesigns.net/2012/05/25/ill-see-your-c7/

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “Orange You Glad? I am! OOTD

1. Simon says:

I’m so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that is to be given and not the actiedncal misinformation that’s at the other blogs similar to uninterruptible power supply. I really do appreciate your sharing this greatest document. Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We’ve ever arrive across although we were searching for industrial uninterruptible power supply. Basically Great. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. ups

2. Jillian in Italy says:

Glad to hear you’re feeling better and in such positive spirits. Let’s hope those herniated discs don’t give you any problems (I also have them in the same place and I got one operated – bad idea!).

In any case you look lovely (herniated discs and all!).

• Jeni Johnson says:

Yes, I keep hearing that. I managed a physical therapy for 3 years and have heard the regrets of cervial or spine surgeries, especially of the long recovery. How are you coping with the aftermath?

3. virtuous and beautiful says:

I love wearing orange eyeshadow! It looks so nice even though I always considered orange a cheek color. My sister tried a shirt shape that was like yours, and we thought the front was too short, only to see this post today and realize that it is exactly how it is suppose to fit!

• Jeni Johnson says:

Yes, it’s the hi-lo style. I don’t think Im going to see it very much this coming year….maybe a quick fad? Orange eyeshadow is very hard to pull off but I imagine it looks amazing on you because I have another blogger I follow who did a post on it and it looks beautiful!

• virtuous and beautiful says:

It looks so nice! I thought it was a passing fad too until I saw old episodes of a show I liked with characters wearing this look. Today, I bought a color pallette simply because it had the shade of orange I had been looking for. Before that, I was using a sherbert orange with my orange blush as crease.

• Jeni Johnson says:

Thank you! I bought it last season in the Nordstrom BP apparel section. The material is so delicate its shows water stains!. I love it anyway b/c I bought it on cream. I only remember that its hand wash only. I usually cut off the annoying tags. 🙂

• Jeni Johnson says: